GENERAL ART GUIDELINES
- Convert all fonts (type) to outlines whenever possible, otherwise, include both screen and printer fonts. Be sure to also include any fonts used in placed EPS files.
- Include all embedded (placed) images with your artwork.
- Artwork submitted artwork must be in CMYK color (not RGB Mode).
- All pixel based art should be prepared at a minimum of 300 dpi.
Didn’t see your question answered? Try our FAQ
- Submit artwork at 100% (same size as to be printed).
- Artwork must have die cut shape and position indicated as a vector path with a 1pt stroke on a separate layer titled “Die Cut Shape”.
- Kiss Cut shapes should be noted on a separate layer titled “Kiss Cut Shape(s)”.. Kiss cuts should be vector paths with a 1pt stroke.
- Artwork must bleed 1/8″ beyond die cut on all sides. That means if you have a 4″ x 4″ sticker, your file should be 4.25″ x 4.25″.
- Live area (safety margin) is 1/8” within die cut. Keep all important text (legal, etc.) and graphics within the live (safety) area. That means if you have a 4″ x 4″ sticker, then your important text should be within 3.875″ x 3.875″.
- Artwork must be in digital format.
- We prefer 300-600 dpi, CMYK TIFF files embedded within AI templates
- Preferred File Formats:- EPS, AI, PDF, JPG (300 – 600 dpi)
– Both Mac and PC formats are acceptable.
- Acceptable Software Applications:
– Adobe Photoshop
– Adobe Illustrator