ConVerd Board, a Recyclable Alternative for Signs and Displays
Coming up through the ranks of print sales, I became familiar with a material called Enviro Board, now known as ConVerd Board, which is a green alternative to PVC, styrene, and foam based boards.
ConVerd Board (previously known as Enviro Board) is a fiber-based, rigid, recyclable alternative for structural and Wide Format Media signage applications for displays, hanging signage, indoor POP, structural signage and two sided print.
ConVerd Board is a bright white, dimensionally stable print media that can be printed via flat bed digital UV, or used as a laminating board for offset or roll to roll printed signage. The product is designed for indoor and short-term outdoor point-of-purchase and signage applications.
Here are some other fun facts about conVerd Board…
ConVerd Board is both Rainforest Alliance and FSC Certified. It incorporates 10% post-consumer waste to achieve maximum sustainability without sacrificing the print quality or surface characteristics required for critical POP applications.
Easy to Cut
- ConVerd Board is designed to be easily cut using a die, guillotine, and many of the CNC routers using i-cut in the market.
- Cut custom shapes without the risk of crushed corners using blade, die or router cutting technologies.
Easy to Install
- Use with grommets and frames or with an easel, double-side tape, Velcro or suction cups.
Features & Benefits
- Available in 1.5mm / 3mm / 3.5mm / 4.7mm / 6mm and a wide range of sheet sizes
- Green alternative to PVC, styrene and foam based boards
- 10% post-consumer waste (PCW) content
- 100% recyclable
- Bright white (97+)
- Smooth finish
- Two side print
- Dimensionally stable surface
- Moisture and crush resistant
- Easy to cut and hang
Market and Applications
- Corrugated Box
- Print Graphics Substrates
- Wide & Grand Format
- Wide Format Media
- Hanging Signage
- Indoor POP
- Structural Signage / Board
- Two Side Prints
Watch conVerd Board 15.5mm – Easy cutting on Esko Kongsberg Digital Cutting System
The product is created to be moisture resistant and maintain superior dimensional stability during the typical change in temperature and humidity that tend to affect other rigid media construction.
I’ve recommended conVerd Board to many customers for a variety of applications and have gotten great feedback about it’s lightweight, rigid structure. And would be happy to help you with your next project, if so, click the request a quote link below to get started.