Trade shows present a great opportunity to go BIG with a large format vinyl banner
How are you going to stand out? One way is to go BIG! For some that means printing a HUGE large format vinyl banner so your customers literally can’t miss you.
When presenting your brand at a trade show, you gotta stand out amongst the competition. Because, HECK, your competition could be right across the aisle! There are many options when choosing the right vendor to print a large format vinyl banner of this size. It is especially important to ensure that the printer offers all the finishing options need to make the investment a success.
- Type: Large format vinyl banner
- Print type: Digital print
- Finishing options: Pole pockets and hemming
There are other finishing options that are offered and I wrote about them here, but they are:
- Banner Tape – For simple, short-term indoor use, banner tape is quick and easy. This double-sided adhesive is formulated for use with vinyl banners and will provide a good light-duty product.
- Hemming – Fold the edges of the banner over and either sew or heat-weld the material.
- Grommets – The most common way to hang a banner is to fasten grommets into the hem of the banner.
- Rope – You can sew a length of rope into the hem of the banner and use the rope to hang the banner from objects in the area without damaging anything.
- Pole – You can sew a pole into the hem of the banner. This necessitates sewing pockets into the top and sometimes the bottom of the banner, but the end result is very attractive.
- Wind Slits – When a banner will be subjected to high winds, wind slits can be cut into the face of the banner to allow wind to pass through. Or, mesh banner can be used.
Check out this video of how we printed this large format banner for AGENDA…
If you want to place an order or get a free quote click here.